Hello! My name is Meigan (der), and I just want to say thank you for being here! Seriously, I know there are a lot of us wedding photographers sprinkled throughout the area, so the fact that you landed here melts my heart a little. A few things about me -
- I started this business in 2013, and it boomed completely on accident. I had never intended on making it my profession. I guess that’s what happens when we’re just having fun!
- I actually grew up in Breckenridge - which makes me one of the luckiest people, ever!
- I am pretty enthusiastic. Sometimes I catch myself listening to people with super wide eyes, mouth open, and realize I have to take it down a notch if I don’t want people to be afraid of me! That’s just how I naturally respond to the things around me. With ENTHUSIASM. So, I am not your “fly on the wall” kind of photog. I really aim to bring the energy, and make it easy for people to want to be in front of the lens. It should be fluid and fun!
- I am super (duper) passionate about holistic wellness. I am also a nerd for environmentalism. I just love this planet so much. This planet and our bodies are our only two homes, so we best take care fo them!
- I never feel more sentimental that during sunset. Yes, every sunset makes me want to laugh and cry at the same time. Who are my fellow HSP’s (Highly Sensitive People)?!
- Things that bring me the most joy - piano music, banana pancakes, furry little animal babies, swimming in rivers, sunsets, and living on Planet Earth.
So now I just hope I can get to know you a bit! Take a peek at my portfolio images under the “Images” tab, and see if you resonate with my photography style (I would define it as light, bright, and airy, but with a touch of color and enthusiasm)! For my most recent work, and a more in depth view of a shoot, head on overt my blog. I am so excited to learn more about you and your story!
“I have nothing but positive things to say! From start to finish our experience with Meigan was seamless, smooth, fun, and professional. My fiancé and I are from the New York Metropolitan area and we had a destination wedding in Aspen Colorado. Meigan did both our engagement shoot and our wedding photography. Her questionnaires and phone calls allowed us to create a vision of things that were important to us. She took the time to always make us feel special and came in with such positive energy. Her suggestion to do the engagement shoot was beyond worth it (it was included in our package) and allowed us to break ice and become comfortable in front of the camera. On our wedding day both her and her assistant were a joy to deal with and put all our guests at ease. She documented both traditional formal wedding shots and artsy fine art shots equally well. We could not be more thrilled with our final images. Meigan is an expert at her craft! We hope to work with her in the future.”
“There are plenty of talented photographers out there to choose from, but Meigan truly has a creative eye and talent for wedding photography. From the very beginning, we felt super comfortable with Meigan. She is genuinely friendly with a bubbly and outgoing personality. I can't say enough about how surprisingly comfortable my husband I were in front of the camera (which is not normal for us! We certainly don't consider ourselves to be models). Her cheerful attitude throughout the wedding day definitely put us at ease. I'd say that is super important for those stressful moments! Not only was Meigan easy going, she was organized, professional, and totally in sync with our expectations of the shots that were important to us on our big day. We couldn't be happier to have such beautiful photos to keep as memories of our most amazing day. So lucky to have also gained a friend in the process! Thank you so much Meigan!”
”Meigan is an absolute bundle of joy. She made our engagements photos so fun and exciting - I couldn't wait to have her be a part of our wedding. She made my husband, who typically hates photos, relaxed and comfortable. Her energy shows in our pictures. She is energetic and such a pleasure to work with, I seriously couldn't imagine a better person to document our special day. Thank you Meigan, for everything, I can't wait to work with you again."
“Meigan was the absolute best! She was so friendly and so great with our children. Her photos - to die for!! It’s a mistake if you choose anyone else!!”
“Meigan is amazing! We’ve been doing our family photos with her for years and the experience and photos are always amazing!”
“Meigan was fantastic to work with, and provided us with the most stunning photos of our wedding day. She was professional, enthusiastic and attentive. She helped to make this a stress free experience for us!”
Portrait Collections start at $600
Elopement Collections start at $2000
Wedding Collections start at $3700
Say hello in the "Contact" tab and I will send over a Welcome Guide with package pricing, FAQ's, and other general information. I cannot wait to meet you and start chatting about your fun photoshoot!