Hello! My name is Meigan (der), and I just want to say thank you for being here! Seriously, I know there are a lot of us wedding photographers sprinkled throughout the area, so the fact that you landed here melts my heart a little. A few things about me -
- I started this business in 2013, and it boomed completely on accident. I had never intended on making it my profession. I guess that’s what happens when we’re just having fun!
- Moving to Maui was the best decision I have ever made. I have never been so in love with a place than I am with this tiny little Island in the Pacific.
- I am fairly enthusiastic. Sometimes I catch myself listening to people with super wide eyes, mouth open, and realize I have to take it down a notch if I don’t want people to be afraid of me! That’s just how I naturally respond to the things around me. With ENTHUSIASM. So, I am not your “fly on the wall” kind of photog. I really aim to bring the energy, and make it easy for people to want to be in front of the lens. It should be fluid and fun!
- I am super (duper) passionate about holistic wellness. I am also a nerd for environmentalism. I just love this planet so much. This planet and our bodies are our only two homes, so we best take care fo them!
- I never feel more sentimental that during sunset. Yes, every sunset makes me want to laugh and cry at the same time. Who are my fellow HSP’s (Highly Sensitive People)?!
Things that bring me the most joy - piano music, banana pancakes, furry little animal babies, swimming in rivers, sunsets, and living on Planet Earth.
So now I just hope I can get to know you a bit! Take a peek at my portfolio images under the “Images” tab, and see if you resonate with my photography style (I would define it as light, bright, and airy, but with a touch of color and enthusiasm)! For my most recent work, and a more in depth view of a shoot, head on overt my blog. I am so excited to learn more about you and your story!
“We feel so lucky for finding Meigan! Not only did we get to do a mini session with her and our daughter, but we hired her to take pictures for our 10 year wedding anniversary! She was easy to get a hold of, answered all our questions, was professional without being stiff and did exactly what we wanted for our celebration! Our pictures are incredible!!! Most importantly, what stood out to me was how many of our guests simply commented on how nice she was during our event. I loved hearing that! I can't wait for another family milestone so we can work with her again!”
“Meigan was prompt to respond, fun to be around and quick at catching emotions. She came at the crack of dawn to our hotel (on the opposite side of the island) just to catch the most beautiful light with us. Meigan is light-hearted, efficient and professional, - I would suggest her services to anyone in a heartbeat!!"
“We vacationed in Maui and on a whim set up a session with Meigan. She was on time and great working with my parents (who like posed shots), our 2 year old (who isn’t a fan of photos), and us (we prefer more candid, photo journalistic shots). She was able to please everyone and we love the result. Thanks for the great memories Meigan!”
"Amazing photographer with the greatest spirit! Meigan made us feel at ease and comfortable while shooting our group and wedding photos. We were all laughing and have a great time. We absolutely love the photos and highly recommend Meigan."
"Our photo session with Meigan was amazing! She immediately put the kids at ease and made us all feel so comfortable in front of the camera. We were blown away by the photos she delivered. We had them printed and on our walls within a day!
Thank you Meigan for such a great experience and beautiful photos that we treasure so much!!"
Portrait Collections start at $600
Elopement Collections start at $1200
Wedding Collections start at $2600
Say hello in the "Contact" tab and I will send over a Welcome Guide with package pricing, FAQ's, and other general information. I cannot wait to meet you and start chatting about your fun photoshoot!